About the Author
Deborah Malone, is an acknowledged marketing industry leader. She is the Founder of The Internationalist, which connects the people and ideas in international advertising, marketing and media through content, intelligence, thought leadership, community, collaboration and influence, and a global partner of the ANA/Association of National Advertisers for THE INTERNATIONALIST 1000 initiative—1000 Marketers Around the World Reinventing Marketing. She also started Ad Age International, served as Global CEO of the International Advertising Association, and is a champion for international marketing so it is credited as a significant business force for purposeful communications, consumer benefit, and brand growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FOREWORD by Bob Liodice
RETHINKING Accepted Notions of BrandBuilding
- Lee Nadler Shares how Passion is at the Heart of MINI’s Powerful Image
- Carmen d’Ascendis of Brown-Forman Explains How to Keep an International Brand Relevant… When Relevance is Increasingly a Moving Target.
- Jason Hill Shares how GE has Moved from Advertiser to Publisher of Content on a Global Stage
TRANSFORMATION as an Essential Way Forward
- Pete Blackshaw Outlines Nestlé’s Digital Transformation to Build Brands and Delight Consumers
- Huawei’s Amy Lou Discusses How Building an Ecosystem Challenges Marketers to Embrace Transformation
- Barbara Basney of Xerox Talks about the Global Transformation of a Legacy Brand
CHALLENGING the Status Quo to Create New Frameworks
- Simon Sproule Builds Tesla’s Global Image in a New World by Challenging Classic Marketing Concepts
- The Ritz-Carlton’s Clayton Ruebensaal Envisions a New Era of Brand Communications
- Dana Anderson of Mondelēz Embraces Marketing Reinvention through Creativity and Collaboration
PURPOSE Instilling Purpose by Thinking through New Actions
- Itaú Unibanco’s CMO Fernando Chacon is Revolutionizing a Bank’s Marketing to “Change People’s World for the Better.”
- Zita Cassizzi Discusses TOMS’ Sustainable Giving through Business in a Digital World
- Morten Albæk of Vestas Rewrites the Rules of Business Marketing for a Transparent, Connected World
LEADERSHIP New Views of Marketing Leadership
- Colgate Palmolive’s Nadine Karp McHugh Talks about Creative Problem-Solving and Change Leadership to Navigate a New Marketing World
- Mengniu’s Jesper Colding, originally from Denmark, Leads one of China’s Key Companies to Become a Brand-Building Organization
- Joe Tripodi of Coca-Cola Discusses the New Ideals of Marketing Leadership
Return to Reinvention of Marketing
How to Purchase The Reinvention of Marketing
Available from The Internationalist Press in Hardcover or Paperback with Shipping to North America, Europe and China.
A Kindle Version is available from Amazon.